For over a century, Tesa has pioneered the development of pressure-sensitive adhesive tape technologies. Tesa’s success story begins with the unsuccessful development of an adhesive bandage. Paul C. Beiersdorf, a pharmacist, was at work on the bandage when Dr. Oscar Troplowitz took over the lab from the company’s founder, in 1890. The bandage adhered excellently, but was irritating to skin. Troplowitz made a virtue of necessity and, in 1896, launched the first technical adhesive tape. Today tesa is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of self-adhesive product and system solutions for industry, professional craftsmen, and consumers.
By partnering with tesa tape, Can-Do Tape has been recognized as a strong and proficient business with access to the highest level of products, services, and value within the adhesive tape industry. Tesa tape is one of the world’s leading manufactures of pressure-sensitive adhesive tape solutions for both industrial and consumer industries.
With tesa tape, are better able to include offerings such as:
- An expansive product portfolio, including 100+ performance products that have been strategically selected from the vast tesa product family, all of which are readily available.
- Dedication to developing plans and strategies.
- Services to assist with orders and answer questions as they arise by expert adhesive application engineers.
- Information to allow us to track materials.
- Commitment to quality. With tesa’s commitment to quality goes beyond its many ISO certifications. As a member of the Pressure Sensitive Tape Council (PSTC), tesa is also certified to the PSTC’s Responsible Tape Manufacturing Certification Program, which focuses on conforming to high standards related to manufacturing practices, workplace initiative, and environmental treatment.