In the fast paced world of electronics, it is critical for a supplier to be abreast of all new and innovative materials available in the marketplace. Through its marketing team, Can-Do continues to search out all available materials both domestically and abroad to handle the ever changing application requirements for the electronics industry.
From high temperature films to new innovative adhesive systems, Can-Do continues to focus on resolving key processing and application requirements.
Due to the constant drive within the global electronics industry to reduce component size, comes the ever increasing need to protect parts from overheating. Can-Do supplies a variety of thermal management tapes that combine the benefits of rapid and permanent component positioning allowing dissipation of heat from the sensitive components and devices throughout their lifetime.
- Thermally Conductive Polyimide with a Thermally Conductive Adhesive
- Soft Aluminum Foil with Thermally Conductive Adhesive
- Thermally Conductive Pads & Gaskets
- Thermally Conductive Adhesive Transfer Tapes
- 3M X-Y-Z Axis Adhesive Products
Generation of static in the proximity of sensitive devices can have a damaging effect on such devices. As a result, anti-static products which do not generate ESD during roll unwind or tape removal are utilized in these environments. Applications include conformal coating, reflow solder process and sealing of PCB’s or components into anti-static bags.
- Anti-static Polyimide
- Anti-static Polyester
- Low Static Polyimide
- Paper Tapes
EMI / RFI Shielding
Can-Do offers both copper and aluminum foil tapes with a choice of conductive or non-conductive adhesive systems. These shielding tapes offer reliable point to point contact grounding and static charge release. These products can be fabricated to accommodate a specific design for ease of application.
- Single & Double Sided Copper with Conductive Adhesive
- Aluminum Foil with Conductive Adhesive
- Die Cut Parts to Accommodate Component Design
Can-Do offers a wide variety of electronic tapes for PC fabrication. Products for drilling, artwork generation, masking and wave solder applications.
- Polyimide Wave Solder Protection
- Water Soluble Masking
- Hot Air Leveling
- Conformal Coating Masking Tapes
- Anti-static Bag Sealing Tapes