Polyethylene film is a continuous thin plastic material made from ethylene and is one of the most common plastic films made. Other common names for polyethylene film include PE film, plastic film, and poly film. It is known for providing protection in a variety of applications.
The varieties of polyethylene films include:
- Low-Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
- Medium-Density Polyethylene (MDPE)
- High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Linear Low-Density Polyethylene (LLDPE)
Showing the single result
Polyethylene Film Uses
This plastic film is used to separate areas, to hold items, or to protect surfaces from paint or permanent damage. Polyethylene film (poly film) is used in a variety of applications such as packaging, plastic bags, labels, building construction, landscaping, and electrical fabrication.
Poly film and poly sheets on a continuous roll provide economical protection from dust, dirt and moisture.
- Replace expensive drop cloths
- Cover equipment, machinery, and materials
- Cover lumber, walls, and scaffolding
- Surface protection for indoor painting projects.
Can-Do Polyethylene Film Tape Characteristics
Can-Do offers clear polyethylene film that is low-density with a single coated rubber adhesive. Characteristics of this film include:
- High adhesion and cohesion
- Long term stability
- Ability to conform to irregular surfaces
- Performs well at wide temperature ranges
- Will not crack or crease at low temperatures
- Abrasion, solvent, and moisture resistant