Specialty Film Tapes
Films tapes are made with BOPP/Polyester/PVC/LDPE/PTFE film coated with single and double side adhesive layer according to application. Specialty film tapes features include good insulation properties, water and chemical resistance, longer life, and good strength.
- Polyester tapes with single side adhesive coating are used as insulation in electronics and electrical industries.
- Special adhesive coated polyester tapes are used as holding tapes in all electronic appliances.
- PTFE-Teflon coated with silicon adhesive can be used for non stick application in all printing and lamination industries.
Kapton® Polyimide Film Tapes (1)
Polyethylene Plastic Film (1)
Protective Film (5)
PTFE - Teflon™ - Thread Seal (25)
Splicing Tapes (3)
Specialty Film Tapes:
- Polyester Film Tapes – are dimensionally stable and flexible and do not break or tear easily.
- Kapton Polyimide Film Tapes – are transparent, high temperature resistant, and leave minimal residue.
- Splicing Tapes – are manufactured to the application with different adhesives, temperature characteristics, and carriers.
- Lithographers Tape – is static free and opaque to ultra violet light.
- Office Tape: Clear Film – composed of clear film with a high grade acrylic adhesive.
Need Help Choosing The Right Adhesive? Not Sure How To Prep The Surface?Download our free Guide to Better Bonding Download Now
Need Assistance with Troubling Design Issues? See What Tape Can Do!Download our free Guide to Solving Design Issues with Adhesive Tape Download Now