Films tapes are made with BOPP/Polyester/PVC/LDPE/PTFE film coated with single and double side adhesive layer according to application. Specialty film tapes features include good insulation properties, water and chemical resistance, longer life, and good strength.
- Polyester tapes with single side adhesive coating are used as insulation in electronics and electrical industries.
- Special adhesive coated polyester tapes are used as holding tapes in all electronic appliances.
- PTFE-Teflon coated with silicon adhesive can be used for non stick application in all printing and lamination industries.
Kapton® Polyimide Film Tapes (1)
Polyethylene Plastic Film (1)
Protective Film (5)
PTFE - Teflon™ - Thread Seal (25)
Splicing Tapes (3)
Specialty Film Tapes:
- Polyester Film Tapes – are dimensionally stable and flexible and do not break or tear easily.
- Kapton Polyimide Film Tapes – are transparent, high temperature resistant, and leave minimal residue.
- Splicing Tapes – are manufactured to the application with different adhesives, temperature characteristics, and carriers.
- Lithographers Tape – is static free and opaque to ultra violet light.
- Office Tape: Clear Film – composed of clear film with a high grade acrylic adhesive.